The Fibonacci Spiral
The Fibonacci Spiral Symbolic Information
Spirals are one of the oldest symbols. They symbolise the slow reveal of things that are hidden. It can mean growth and evolution.The spiral is connected to the circle. The ancient spiral would represent the way the universe would evolve.
The Fibonacci sequence shows that each number is the sum of the two preceding numbers. It is an example of a recursive sequence and used many different areas of mathematics and science. The Fibonacci Sequence defines the curvature of naturally occurring spirals, such as snail shells and even the pattern of seeds in flowering plants.
The Fibonacci Spiral reflect the golden ratio (1: 1.618) and describes the special relationship found in nature between two parts of a whole. It can be described in terms of number, length, area, volume and, to a certain degree, beauty and consciousness. The structure of the human body is based upon the same set of principles that are found functioning on all levels of creation. Our body contains within it holographically all the information of the universe. We are a microcosmic reflection of the macrocosm.
The Universe is made of one substance and has one shape – the Sine Wave. The Fibonacci spiral shape helps cancel out certain inertial standing wave interference patterns just like a Helmholtz resonator in order to keep us properly balanced with the natural environment around us.
- The Fibonacci Spiral pendant is made from a 3mm triplex wood.
- Pendant has a specially designed laser-cut wood closure.
- All pendants are fabricated in our small atelier. Each piece is hand finished and will arrive in 10 x 10 cm (3.9 x 3.9″) sized if it is big 10 x 12 (3.9 x 4.7″) sized eco-friendly and elegant gift box packages.
- There are 4 options for sizes for the pendants;
- mini measure . 3 cm x 2 cm (1.1 x 0.8″)
- small measure . 4 cm x 2,7 cm (1.5 x 1.0″)
- midi measure . 4,5 cm x 3 cm (1.7 x 1.2″)
- standard measure . 5,5 cm x 3,7 cm (2.1 x 1.4″)
- There are 2 different hanger location of the pendant. Please check the diagram.
- There are 2 options for the rotation of the pendant. Please check the diagram.
- Variety of options for cords;
- Silver, White or Black Chain
- Waxed Robe (yellow, light/dark blue, white, cream, light/dark green, light/dark brown, red, pink, orange, purple)
- There are 2 options for length of the cords;
- mini measure . 40 cm (16″)
- standard measure . 48 cm (19″)
- it is possible to customise the length based on your request
- Please keep in mind that no two items are the same in terms of their wood texture and colour.
- Remember to keep this necklace out of the water as it is made from delicate materials.
- Items can only be returned for an exchange if it has a fault or defect within 14 days in original packaging.