The Eye Orange Circle
The Eye Earring
The Eye represents clairvoyance, omniscience, and gateway into the soul. Looking someone in the eye is a western custom represents honesty. In this way covering of the eyes, by wearing a helmet, sunglasses, etc. can mean mystery, not seeing a complete truth, or deceit. The left eye is the intellectual, but the right eye is its affection.
That the Eye signifies the understanding is because the sight of the body corresponds to the sight of its spirit, which is the understanding; and because it corresponds, in the Word the understanding is signified by the Eye in almost every place where it is mentioned.
Carl Jung states that it is the place where love begins and ends at the mouth… left eye symbolizes moon and right symbolizes the sun. According to him, its original symbol as the eternal bosom with the pupil its ‘child.’ It is the place where love begins (ending at the mouth)
Our reality is projected us through our eyes. Reality is projected consciousness hologram virtually experienced through ‘the Eye’ of time. And it is a unique universal channel for communication…
- The Eye Earring is made from a 3mm triplex wood.
- Pendant has a specially designed laser-cut wood closure.
- All pendants are fabricated in our small atelier. Each piece is hand finished and will arrive in 10 x 10 cm (3.9 x 3.9″) sized if it is big 10 x 12 (3.9 x 4.7″) sized eco-friendly and elegant gift box packages.
- Each piece is hand-finished and has unique qualities.
- Please keep in mind that no two items are the same in terms of their wood texture, colour and pattern on it.
- Remember to keep this necklace out of the water as it is made from delicate materials.
- Items can only be returned for an exchange if it has a fault or defect within 14 days in original packaging.