Third-Eye Chakra Information
‘I see truth in all situations, I am tuned with divine wisdom and I trust my intuition’
(Repeat your positive affirmations every day, first thing in the morning and last thing at night.)
The Third-Eye Chakra [The Ajna; Ah-jnah / in English; ‘intuition-command’] is the sixth chakra. It represents the centre of intuition and spiritual connection.
The Third-Eye Chakra is located at the centre of our forehead, between our eyebrows. That’s why it’s also referred to as the Brow Chakra. The Symbol of two lotus petals signifies the end of duality.
The Third-Eye is linked to the pineal gland which produces hormones melatonin (to regulates sleep and waking) as well as the psychedelic – DMT. Ajna deals with visual consciousness; it invites telepathy, lucid dreaming and connects us to our Cosmic Insight. The associated sound is AUM; Long A-A-A-U-U-M. The tone is 221.23 = A
The colour of the Third-Eye Chakra is indigo or deep blue. Crystals like Lapis Lazuli, Indigo, Sodalite, Sapphire, Azurite and Celestite resonate with the Third-Eye Chakra.
- The Third-Eye Chakra Pendant is made from a 3mm triplex wood.
- Pendant has a specially designed laser-cut wood closure.
- Both sides of the necklace can be used for different purposes. One side of the necklace is coloured according to its chakra colour and another side is clean wood.
- All Chakra Pendants are fabricated in our small atelier. Each piece is hand finished and will arrive in 10 x 10 cm (3.9 x 3.9″) sized if it is big, 10 x 12 (3.9 x 4.7″) sized eco-friendly and elegant gift box packages.
- There are 2 options for sizes for the pendants;
- mini measure . 3 cm x 3 cm (1.2 x 1.2″)
- standard measure . 5 cm x 5 cm (1.9 x 1.9″)
- Variety of options for cords;
- Silver or White Chain
- Waxed Robe, braided two chakra colours or single colour (yellow, light/dark blue, white, cream, light/dark green, light/dark brown, red, pink, orange, purple)
- There are 2 options for length of the cords;
- mini measure . 40 cm (16″)
- standard measure . 48 cm (19″)
- it is possible to customise the length based on your request
- Please keep in mind that no two items are the same in terms of their wood texture and colour.
- Remember to keep this necklace out of the water as it is made from delicate materials.
- Items can only be returned for an exchange if it has a fault or defect within 14 days in original packaging.